Thursday, 11 June 2015
We are excited to be expanding and we are looking to add some new members to our team! It takes a number of people to create the beautiful homes that we build every day and each person in our company has a role to play. When you flip through our Gallery and Blog and look at our past projects you will see all the beautiful details that were designed by our designer, arranged and ordered by our office support and then executed by our trades, skilled carpenters and site team. There is not one person who IS Hickory Homes we are most definitely a collaborative work environment. If this sounds like the type of place you could work than we are looking to fill the following positions:
Experienced Carpenter - Full Time (Wages negotiable and based on experience)
This person should have the following traits:
- ready and able to work on all aspects of the building process (specifically finishing: trim work, tiling etc)
- have their own tools and be able to transport themselves to any job site in and around the County
- a good, positive and problem solving attitude is an asset!
- good knowledge of the building process and building code
Office Support - Part Time (with possibility of Full Time) Wages negotiable
This person should be:
- Organized, self motivated and flexible
- A good people person and have a positive attitude
- Computer proficiant
- Knowledge of the building industry would be an asset (but not necessary)
- Basic accounting skills would be an asset (but not necessary)
If you feel you, or someone you know, would enjoy working at Hickory Homes please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-922-9276 to schedule a meeting.